Re: elm email gets through, exmh email doesn't

> > > I can now successfully send email to "mark@ist.flinders.edu.au" using
> > > elm, but when I try and send a similar message using exmh, it complains
> > > that:
> > >
> > >   mark at ist.flinders.edu.au: loses; [USER] 550 relaying to
> > > <mark@ist.flinders.edu.au> prohibited by administrator
> > > post: 1 addressee undeliverable
> > > send: message not delivered to anyone
> > >
> > > Why won't exmh let me do it if elm will.  What on earth is going on?

I had the same problem. I found out from somewhere, I can't remember
where, that mh sends mail by somehow relaying to localhost. Therefore I
added the following line to my exim config file to solve the problem
  sender_net_accept_relay = 127.0.0.1/8

--
Padraic Renaghan <padraic@renaghan.com>
Publisher of the clicked and the read ezine