(off topic) UPS recommendation

Hi all,

I am in the market for a UPS to use with my PC that will provide power
just enough power to get a shutdown finished in case of total power
lost.  I have looked at the Hardware Compatibility HOWTO and the UPS
HOWTO but I wanted to first hand experience from members of this list.
My hardware is a P266, 6.1G eide HD, 1.2G eide HD, 1.2G eide HD, cdrom,
scsi tape, 17" monitor, el-cheapo speakers, HP 660C deskjet.  I know I
don't have to put the printer and monitor ont the UPS so that could
reduce the size of the thing.

What brand/model works best with the linux daemons and provides
shutdown notification? How easy is the hook up?  I saw a lot of talk
about custom cables, etc.

Thanks,

--
Brian