Re: (off topic) UPS recommendation

On Thu, 10 Dec 1998 servis@purdue.edu wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am in the market for a UPS to use with my PC that will provide power
> just enough power to get a shutdown finished in case of total power
> lost.

 I know that Best Power and Fenton UPS explicity support Linux with their
software, and I think both release their software as open source. A web
search should turn them up.

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles          (248) 377-7735          ray.ingles@fanucrobotics.com

 "Computers let you make more mistakes faster than any other invention
  in human history, with the possible exception of handguns and tequila."
                           Mitch Radcliffe