Re: finding a package name given a filename

On Wed, Dec 09, 1998 at 09:53:50PM +0200, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> I'll produce a .deb in the near future.  In the meantime, use the
> source.

The .deb is now available at <ftp://ftp.jyu.fi/pub/linux/local-DEBs/>.
The directory structure is an imitation of the main archive; you'll
find the .deb in dists/local/main/binary-i386/utils.  Unfortunately, I
have only a potato box, so the .deb requires a (partial) potato
system.

The .deb repository that contains this .deb is apt'able with the
following line in sources.list:
  deb ftp://ftp.jyu.fi/pub/linux/local-DEBs/ local main
It contains also some other debs I've produced while waiting for
developer status in Debian.

	Antti-Juhani

	  About to generate a new signature, please wait...