Re: Still clueless

On Tue, 8 Dec 1998, Paul "Baloo" Johnson wrote:

> Ok, if someone would kindly write up a step by step procedure for
> configuring a Intel EtherExpress in newbie terms and make it as simply
> worded as possible, it would help very much on my project at school right
> now...(I can't figure out how to configure the thing...and no, this
> wouldn't be cheating, we can ask for outside support)
>
> Baloo

Is this on a new install, or are you adding the card to an existing
system? Hamm, Slink, Bo, what?

Reply not to me, but to the list; I'm only knowledgeable enough to ask a
few pertinent questions, not enough to actually provide many answers, but
maybe someone else on the list is.

 --
Kent West
kent.west@infotech.acu.edu