Re: Help - X meets my OLD monitor

	Subject: Re: Help - X meets my OLD monitor
	Date: Tue, Dec 08, 1998 at 08:51:53AM -0400

Quoting debian-user-request@lists.debian.org(debian-user-request@lists.debian.org):

> >Hope you find that site!  Wish I could find the URL, sorry.
> >
> There may be others, but I suspect this is the one he couldn't find.
>
> Try:
> www.nashville.net/~griffin/monitors/
>
> paul

Well that wasn't the one, my monitor wasn't there.  So I got off my
duff and looker again.  Found my 1994 monitor specs at
www.mindspring.com/~nunez/info/monitors

This page only had older monitors and is no longer being maintained.
But it also has links to other Monitor spec pages.

Thanks Paul.  I have now saved _both_ links.