Re: Help - X meets my OLD monitor

Actually, I found two web sites that contained pretty good listings for
monitor specs.  Only problem is, they both had the same Mitsuba models.. the
710V and the 710 VX.  The former is a 640x800, the later a
1024x(whateverthenumberis) monitor - mine is a 800x600 - right in between.

Are there some standard values for 800x600 models that I can try maybe??

-Jay