Re: multiple X servers?

Hi,
This may not be what your looking for but ive used it to boot up with
two xservers using xdm.
Check out the file

         "/etc/X11/xdm/Xservers"

allows multiple servers at specified bpp, vtXX
of course you will have to use ctrl-alt-Fxx to switch between them, you
can also custimize the individual xdm login screens for each one check
out the files in "/etc/X11/xdm" named blahblah_0  i created blahblah_1
for xserver no :1                             ^^                    ^^

cheers