ml.org

If any of you have software on an ml.org site that you have been making
available for download by FTP, I have some space on a server with good
connectivity that I can let you use until you find other arrangements.

I might also be persuaded to put any web content on that server as well if
there is enough demand for it. Note that this is only for Free Software
projects that had been using ml.org resources to make product available to
the general public.

George Bonser

The Linux "We're never going out of business" sale at an FTP site near you!