Re: Jaz 1Gb on hamm dist

On Sun, 6 Dec 1998, BOHICA wrote:

> In all version of DOS that I own (going back to PC-DOS v2.04) when I boot
> with the Iomega drivers I can read the cartridges without any problems,
> however, from Linux I get a mount error that reads: MSDOS filesystem not
> found or too many devices mounted.

Can you send me (and the list too) the output of "dmesg" and "fdisk -l"
with the cartridge in the drive?  This will help verify you are using the
correct device.

Brandon

| Brandon Mitchell * bhmit1@mail.wm.edu * http://bhmit1.home.ml.org/ |
|  Sometimes you have to release software with bugs. - MS Recruiter  |