Re: Kernel 2.0.34 problems

On Mon, Nov 30, 1998 at 12:43:32PM -0600, Nathan E Norman wrote:
>  :     We'll find out shortly.  I'm FTPing the sources from sunsite.  Never did
>  : like the Debian way of doing the Kernel.

> Why not?

    Because I was a Slackware person before I was a Debian person.  I don't
like how the headers are split from the code.  I've never cared to learn the
"Debian way" when "make dep ; make clean ; make zlilo ; shutdown -r now"
works so well.

--
             Steve C. Lamb             | Opinions expressed by me are not my
    http://www.calweb.com/~morpheus    | employer's.  They hired me for my