RE: Low memory & performance question

> The question is - Is Debian going to run worth a d**n on this thing?  The
> primary use will be for learning C and mucking about with shell
> programming. I won't be loading much more then the base system, gcc, g++,
> and vi.

	It should be fine *if* you won't do anything heavy in C.  gcc is
about one of the most demanding apps if you start to compile big things
like gcc itself.

	If you are going to learn C only there's no need to install g++.

	Did you got past that 20-minutes message?

Leandro Guimaraens Faria Corcete Dutra
Amdocs Brasil Ltda