Re: PPP options for diferent nodes (was: ... different providers)

> The problem is that I had to change the old line: connect "/usr/sbin/chat
> -v -f /etc/chatscripts/infovia" for the new: connect "/usr/sbin/chat -v
> -f /etc/chatscripts/retenet" and the initial comment on the above file
> says not to delete line or change the comments...

You didn't delete a line or change the comments.  You edited a line, which
the initial comment says is ok.

> I have had no success in connecting thus far, what's the right way of
> doing this?

Does your ISP really have a nine digit phone number?  What exact problem
are you having?  "No success" is a bit vague.

> how do I do in order to connect through the new node?

Why don't you just run pppconfig and create a new connection?