Re: sendmail check_mail ruleset

*-"Oliver Elphick" <olly@lfix.co.uk>

| Messages from a Debian developer are messing up my combination of
| sendmail and fetchmail.
|
| His Sender field has an empty email address:
|   Sender: "Ole J. Tetlie" <>

I have also been in touch with another person who have problems with
my headers.

| I would like to get fetchmail to bounce rejected messages properly and
| continue, or else stop sendmail rejecting them.  I cannot see how to do
| either.

...or even better; can someone help me fix my headers? I'm using
exim and gnus. Since I'm not sure which details are pertinent, I'll
wait with config files and such until requested. Please help, I don't
want to wreak havoc on the net! :-)