Re: Oracle 8i has problems [solved]

Success!

The Oracle 8i together with Oracle Webserver is running.

We installed redhat and the same error occurred, so we (gladly) switched
back, so it's no debian specific problem.

The problem seems to be not a configuration error but a bug in oracle; a
queue somewhere (we don't know) keeps one to two requests in the queue
until it is flushed (about every 10 seconds). A workaround is to let a
script start a request every second or so.

Just wanted to let you know.

--
Lukas Eppler (godot)