Re: Installing Debian 2.0 on a Toshiba Satellite Pro 440 CDT

Hello,

I guess that this brand of laptop does not share the same 'feature' as the other
toshiba's.  I seems that it mainly affects the newer toshiba's, but it is not just limited
to toshiba's.  I dont know the what,why,how of this feature, but perhaps it would be useful
if someone organised a list of what laptops need the tecra boot and driver images and what
laptops are fine.

Any takers??  Perhaps this information is already on the Laptop linux site (sorry know
reference !!).

John.