More dselect wishes

- A switch or config file to turn off the annoying help screens that
pop up unasked when I enter select mode.

- Ability to sort by marked-for status.  So I can get all the
selected-for-install packges at the top and look at them.

- A way to enter the [I]nstall section that's automated.  So I can
make lotsa selections then press enter and go away.  It takes a few
minutes to get itself sorted out and THEN waits for me to press enter
twice more (download files?  make selections?).  I want those last to
to just default.

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Gay-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@tertius.net.au  http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/