Re: More dselect wishes

On 27 Nov 1998, Gossamer wrote:

> - A way to enter the [I]nstall section that's automated.  So I can
> make lotsa selections then press enter and go away.  It takes a few
> minutes to get itself sorted out and THEN waits for me to press enter
> twice more (download files?  make selections?).  I want those last to
> to just default.

I would hope not. There are many times when I have something selected but
do NOT want to download right away. Also I've selected programs by mistake
in the past and noticed this during these last 2 prompts. Maybe a config
file for system/admin's personal preferances would be helpful to set this
but definately not set as default.

-Rob