Netscape confusion

I'm trying to install Netscape from the new
don't-need-to-do-separate-downloads trendy thing but I'm thoroughly
confused :(.

I've installed netscape-base-4 and netscape-base-45 and
netscape-java-45 but none of them seem to contain the binary.  Nor
does the explanations say what other package they need to complete
it.  NOR do theydepend on anything else.

What'd I miss?

I -just- want the browser, not the news and mail and composer stuff
so I don't want to install the whole communicator shebaang.

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Gay-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@tertius.net.au  http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/