Re: 3Com card

Do you have a multi-processor motherboard?  I know my 3com card had a
hardware conflict with the dual processor stuff.   I'm now using kernel
2.1.120 with the 3Com driver downgraded to 0.99E.  That config seems to
work with the SMP switch.  If you're not using SMP, I don't know what to
tell you.  You might try recompiling your kernel with different versions
of the 3com driver (it worked for me).

Hope that helps,
Joe