3Com card

I keep getting this error with my 3com 3C509 NIC card:

eth0: infinite loop in interrupt, status 2011.
waiting for 3C509 to discard packet, status 2011.

Any ideas on what is causing this?  It seems to happen most when I use
tcpdump otherwise it just pops up that error message every once in a
while.  I do have power-save enabled on my computer so that might be
adding to these error messages.  Other than that it is a pretty normal
setup.  So if anyone has any ideas, I'd like to hear them.  Thanks!