Re: Typing software [OFF TOPIC}

> Hi,
> 	Please does anyone know of where I can get hold of software which
> could teach me to type

There is a debian package called ... typist!  It works OK, though it
has some bugs in some of the lessons:  sometimes part of the previous
page remains on the screen.  It was good enough for me to get the gist
of touch typing,  I suppose the rest will be a matter of practice.

Eric Meijer

--
 E.L. Meijer (tgakem@chem.tue.nl)          | tel. office +31 40 2472189
 Eindhoven Univ. of Technology             | tel. lab.   +31 40 2475032