Re: procmail ........ (again)

On Sun, Nov 22, 1998 at 10:44:59PM +0000, Gossamer wrote:
> Actually you don't need ANY .forward fo rprocmail to work, as long as
> you have a .procmailrc file in your homedir.  Debian uses is as a
> user-agent.

    Bad assumption as Exim does not use it at all.  And since, IIRC, Phil is
using Exim, he would either have to use Exim's filtering (which has been
suggested to him several times now) or use the .forward method.

--
             Steve C. Lamb             | Opinions expressed by me are not my
    http://www.calweb.com/~morpheus    | employer's.  They hired me for my