HELP!!!!

    Hello My name is Alan and I need HELP... I am trying to set up a
simple network between Win95 and Linux... The problem seems to be with
Linux as I've done this in win95... I've checked with the manufacturer
about my ethernet card and from what I can tell it takes the tulip.0
driver in Linux, Well during install I could not get it recognized in
linux so I went ahead and done the install without it... My question is
can someone help explain some of this linux stuff to me... I don't
consider myself ignorant just Microsoft dependant, Everything I ever
tried to do in Dos way back in 5 I have accomplished but Linux is a new
and better playground....

If interested in helping me please email me at:
mayott@aye.net
mayottjr@juno.com

Thank You for your TIME....
Alan