Re: DE220 Ethernet Card

Turn off the pnp and compile in ne2000 surport
and the way you go. With out turning off pnp
you can asign ip etc but the dhcp server or any packets if
you have static ip are droped because the card is not
working. I have not bothered to try to install as pnp
(a waste of time)

You should of got a disk with some dos utils (you can get it off the net
too) that will change the settings on the card. After that
ifconfig route and corect config files should work fine.

charlesiii@theverge.com