DE220 Ethernet Card

Hi
it's me again

Has anyone experience with a D-Link 220 E-Card ?
I tried the de200 de201 and so on kernel mods. and also the de600 and de620,
but none of them seem to work.

oh .. it's a pnp , maybe this part of isapnp will help:

# Card 1: (serial identifier 42 41 48 7d c8 01 22 8b 11)
# Vendor Id DLK2201, Serial Number 1095269832, checksum 0x42.
# Version 1.0, Vendor version 0.0
# ANSI string -->D-Link DE-220P PnP ISA Card<--
#
# Logical device id DLK2201
#     Device support I/O range check register
#
# Edit the entries below to uncomment out the configuration required.
# Note that only the first value of any range is given, this may be changed if required
# Don't forget to uncomment the activate (ACT Y) when happy

(CONFIGURE DLK2201/1095269832 (LD 0
#     Compatible device id PNP80d6
#     Logical device decodes 10 bit IO address lines
#         Minimum IO base address 0x0240
#         Maximum IO base address 0x0380
#         IO base alignment 32 bytes
#         Number of IO addresses required: 32
(IO 0 (BASE 0x0240))
#     IRQ 3, 5, 9, 10, 11, 12 or 15.
#         High true, edge sensitive interrupt
(INT 0 (IRQ 9 (MODE +E)))
(ACT Y)
))
# End tag... Checksum 0x00 (OK)

Tnx
--
Alexander N. Benner   - Nikodemus@innocent.com -   IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG:
- if you have problems that seem to be due to kernel bugs, [...] then the