Re: netscape woes

El Fri, 20 Nov 1998, George Bonser escribió:

>Just exactly what is the procedure now to install netscape? I made the
>mistake of "upgrading" netscape from slink to 4.07 ... then tried 4.5 ...
>I have no netscape program anymore. There is a wrapper, if I link to it
>from, say, /usr/bin, it complains that I have no netscape-real.

This is not exactly an answer to your problem, but finally I uninstalled all
netscape .deb's and installed 4.07 tgz under /usr/local/netscape. Now I don't
have a wrapper but have Netscape working again :-)
The only "customization" required was adding

MOZILLA_HOME="/usr/local/netscape"
export MOZILLA_HOME

in ~/.bash_profile.

Roberto Ripio