Driver Disk

Hey all,

I'm new to Linux and for my first box, I think I'll try the Debian
distribution. Before I repartitioned my hard disk and wiped out all my
files, I thought I'd try out the floppys that I'm going to install
Debian with on about 1 meg of free space on my hard disk. I partitioned
that space to the ext2 file system and tried to install Debian on it.
The rescue disk worked without a problem. But when I gave the system my
drivers consisting of the drv1440.img image, it said: "The attempt to
extract the Driver Floppy failed." Is this a disk image problem or does
it also say that when you run out of disk space? Thanks in advance!

Jeff