Re: Compatability with Windows-only programs

> 	I am thinking about changing over to Linux, but I am worried about
> the time and money necessary for the changeover.  Specifically, I am
> worried about my many Windows-only programs, and the time and cost of
> changing to Linux alternatives.

Time needed to install a basic system is pretty short. Even ftp
installation will not take you very long. Of course, it depends what you
want to have installed.

What Win-only programs are you talking about?

Never include a comment that will help | Andrew Ivanov
someone else understand your code.     | c680789@showme.missouri.edu
If they understand it, they don't      | ICQ: 12402354
need you.                              |