Scilab

Hello.

I have a slight problem running my Scilab. I installed it successfully
the other day but every time I try to run it nothing happens. The machine
just seems to run a script that does nothing and returns back to the
command prompt. I was wondering if this had something to do with libc5
(which I have installed in my hamm) or if I need some verification from
the scilab ppl :) or is it something completely different?

Thanks in advance

* Ólafur Jens Sigurðsson       |     Olafur Jens Sigurdsson          *
* Eðlisfræðinemi               |     Physics Student                 *
* Háskóli Íslands              |     University of Iceland           *
* ojs@hi.is                    |     ojs@hi.is                       *