Re: Netscape & xlib6g

>Netscape (installed using the installer package) refuses to run with
>the message:
>
>can't load library 'libXt.so.6'
>
>I have xlib6g installed, so I'd be grateful for any clues as to what is
>wrong.

This may or may not be your problem, but after upgrading to debian 2.0
which is libc6, my netscape (worked on debain 1.3 - compiled against
libc5) complained it couldn't load libXpm.so.4, despite it being present
on my system.  I installed the libs from the oldlibs section of deb 2.0
and the problem went away.

It might be some compatabiltity thing, or not...worth a shot though.

Martin