some email troubles

I use smail for sending, fetchmail for getting mail, and nmh+exmh
for reading/writing.  This works, but there are two small problems:

1.  I want the "from" address on the mail I send to be
    helge.hafting@domain rather than helge@domain.  Preferably
    without changing to a longer username.  I guess this will
    be in the nmh/exmh setup somewhere, haven't found it yet.

2.  Incoming mail is delayed.  This looks like a fetchmail problem.
    Local mail (from me to me) is picked up by exmh within a minute
    as configured.  fetchmail is also set up for fetching every
    minute, so outside mail should take 2 minutes to show
    up in the worst case.  It is more like 15 minutes though.
    Waking up the fetchmail daemon by running "fetchmail"
    over and over doesn't help this.

Helge Hafting
helge.hafting@daldata.no