Hi All,

I've recently set up my parallel zip dive on my linux box, which seems
to work nicely, with one small (almost insignificant) problem.

I've compiled the ppa module for the kernel. I use kerneld to load all
the other modules on my system, but it doesn't seem to like the ppa
module (or know when to use it, or something).

The idea behaviour would be to have kerneld autoload the ppa module when
I go to mount a zip drive. It doesn't do that. It complains loudly, and
wont mount the zip drive until I have done something like 'modprobe
ppa'.

Is this a known issue? Is there any way around it? At the moment I'm
just loading ppa from /etc/modules, but isn't the idea of modules and
kerneld that the modules don't sit around hogging your prescious system
recources?

Cheers,

damon

--
Damon Muller              | Did a large procession wave their torches
(damon@empire.net.au)     | As my head fell in the basket,