Re: [HalloweenII] RedHat and Debian:

>> Actually my NT installation from February is still working fine,
>> as is my 95 installation (but that's because all I use it for is
>> Total Annihilation. :-)

 Note: at work I see at least 2 boxes per day that can be fixed
 only by reinstalling 95/98/NT. It's mildly put SICK.

>> Goodness knows if it is possible to transfer your NT installation to
>> another disk though. Buy a new root disk -> reinstall? It would appear so.

 Or use DriveImage from Powerquest or Ghost from GhostSoftware.

 Several our clients use a 95 or NT disk image that takes 10 minutes
 to drop from network if one needs a reinstall or installing on clean box.
 They keep all user files on network drives.

 Of cource this same thing can be used on Linux workstations :)

	--j