Symbolic bookmark link

Hello again.

I'm dual booting Debian and Win98 and using Netscape in both.  What I'd like
to do is have the same bookmarks available in both.  I thought the best way
to achieve this would be to make a symlink from the mounted win directory to
my netscape directory.  After doing this, if I open tkdesk and look at the
file information in my home directory it says that the symlink is broken.
How do I fix this?  Is there another tactic I should use?  Perhaps a script
that modifies the files at boot and shutdown?  That idea seems much more
involved and more prone to error.

TIA
Cristov Russell