SUID and mount/ NDC drivers

Hello all,

Forgive me if this is a stupid question BUT I need some ideas.  I am
trying to make a menu system where users can easily mount floppies,
cd's, zips, etc.  I'm trying to avoid making the mount command available
to everyone and I can't SUID the shell script containing the menu.  I
know someone's done the same thing, I'm just not sure if I'm going about
it in the right way......

On another topic has anyone ever gotten a NDC NE100TX-E fast ethernet
adapter to work?  It's based on the RTL8139 chip and I got Donald
Becker's latest driver. It compiles fine but whenever I try to install
the module I get a "Device is busy" error.  Its a crappy chip, I know,
and I've sinced replaced the card, but its should work. (It works in
Windows, ugh!)

Thanks in advance,
Vernon Marshall