Re: slink features?

> > - Is GNOME and Enlightenment ready to go out of the box? What versions?
> I think there will be gnome packages in slink. I don't know about
> enlightenment.

   Yes, Enlightenment is in slink.  I installed E as a total Enlightenment dummy and
it installed seamlessly right out of the box -- very nice (though my preferred wm is
WindowMaker).

   Gnome is there too, though I had to edit the /etc/Xsession file to get it running.

--
 Regards,                | Debian GNU/ __      o http://www.debian.org