mozilla

I've been following the thread on Netscape, and someone said that the
Debian package version might be available from today.

The nearest thing I could find was mozilla in slink, but this required
some libs from slink, which in turn require some others, etc, and my
installed system is from hamm.

Should I install these now on my system, and if so will this cause any
problems (eg as I need to update libc6)?

Or is there a version of netscape coming for hamm libraries.

BTW, is it worth upgrading to slink, or is this considered unstable.

Apologies if any of these are stupid questions.

Rich