Re: Delete key changed its behavior

Thanks, this works OK. I have the usual behavior (I hope :) now:
1. "backspace" deletes the character from the left of the prompt
2. "delete" deletes the character from the right of the prompt
For this I've added to the /etc/X11/Xmodmap the line
	keycode 0x16=BackSpace
Is this the right way ? Can somebody tell me where should I look for the
package that changed the default behavior ?

TIA,

Ionutz