Re: Mirrors

On Wed, 28 Oct 1998, Stephen A. Witt wrote:

> So I guess if I want to mirror only part of the distribution (binary-all
> and binary-i386) I need to manually add the soft links between the code
> name of the distribution (e.g. slink) and the canonical name of the
> distribution (e.g. unstable).  I was trying to stay away from the code
> names and use only the canonical names.  Is this right?

Hi,

Try mirrordir. It will automatically make the symlinks for you. I mirror
binary-all and binary-i386 in stable. It should work in unstable.

regards,

== ========== Andre M. Varon  Lasaltech Incorporated
== ==    ==== Technical Head  Fax-Tel: (034)435-0836
==    == ==   E-mail  : andrelst@mozcom.com