Re: lynx colours

Hi,
>>"mwb" == mwb  <blunier@concentric.net> writes:

 mwb> Here's how I've changed my /etc/lynx.conf to contain.  I haven't figured
 mwb> out what color 3 does.

# The Integer value is interpreted as follows:
#     0 - normal               - normal text
#     1 - bold                 - hyperlinks, see also BOLD_* options above
#     2 - reverse              - statusline
#     3 - bold + reverse                (not used)
#     4 - underline                   - text emphasis (EM, I, B tags etc.)
#     5 - bold + underline            - hyperlinks within text emphasis
#     6 - reverse + underline         - currently selected hyperlink
#     7 - reverse + underline + bold  - WHEREIS search hits
#
# Each Foreground and Background value must be one of:
#      black              red            green            brown
#       blue          magenta             cyan        lightgray
#       gray        brightred      brightgreen           yellow
# brightblue    brightmagenta       brightcyan            white
#

	manoj
--
 Inglish Spocken Hier: some mangled translations Sign on a cathedral
 in Spain: It is forbidden to enter a woman, even a foreigner if