Re: colors in text-mode

Hi!

>> I was wondering....how might I get the login prompt to use some colors?
> in your home-dir modify .bashrc, try e.g.:

I tried this and the colors themselves work fine.

But if I type something on the keyboard and hit column ~70, all the
next characters are placed on the same row and column 1. No real line
bread is done, also the columns 70-80 are completely unused.
I am using rxvt v2.4.5 and GNU bash 2.01.1(1).

Without the \e['s it works as expected (real line bread at
col 80).  Any ideas?

cu,
cawim

--