Re: Still having Printer Problems

Make a copy of your /etc/printcap and then run magicfilterconfig.
I think the "if" line should be something like

  :if=/usr/sbin/ljet4l-filter

ljet4l-filter is a magicfilter script (it starts with
#! /usr/sbin/magicfilter).

All lines should end with a \ until the end of the printer description.
In the example below there is a blank line after lp and the sh line
doesn't end with a \ either.

--
Lee Bradshaw                 lee@sectionIV.com (preferred)
Alantro Communications       lee@alantro.com