Crash

Hi all!

At work, if I reboot my Solaris workstation, the "last" command reports
something like

reboot    system boot                   Fri Oct 23 09:54

or

andreas   console      :0               Thu Aug  6 11:24 - down (06:19)

but at home, with Debian 2.0, it simply states that my system has
"crashed" at a specific time.

Should I worry?

I usually run "halt" as root to bring my system down, the same thing
happens if I run "reboot" as root.

Everything works well, it's just that "crash" feels a little bit
worrying, it ought to say "down" or "reboot"...

/A

Andreas K., Department of Scientific Computing, Uppsala Univ., Sweden
Feet smell? Nose runs? You're built upside down!