Re: debian list archives under netscape

Happend to me too with communicator-pro-v406-export.x86-unknown-linux2.0-glibc2
.tar.gz.
I think it was when I had 2 netscape windows opened and netscape had the wrong
impression that I am trying to copy something from one of them.

BTW: A search mechanism on the subject field would help us not to need to see
the whole list before finding some relevant data.