Re: My mail doesn't work at all :((((((((((((((( (fwd)

Ok, you have a blank local_domains= entry. This means that you do not want
to deliver any mail to your local machine. Try this:

Either comment out the local_domains= entry or add the following:

local_domains=<your.fully.qualified.hostname>

If that still does not cut it you can add:

sender_host_accept_relay=localhost

If you contuinue to have rejections, look at the H= entry in the rejectlog
and add this host to sender_host_accept_relay item.

George Bonser

The Linux "We're never going out of business" sale at an FTP site near you!