Re: Trying to recover data from messed up MSDOS floppy

Yes there is one called lde which you can find in the utils directory on
your CD or the ftp site. It doesn't specifically support the FAT file
systems, but you can look at the raw sector by sector data.

For the FAT file system, Norton's Disk Editor is a very good tool. The
Linux dd command is also very useful for working with disks at a low
level.

Tom