Re: Seyon and ISDN, step 2.

>> "RB" == Remo Badii <Remo.Badii@psi.ch> writes:

RB> Is there a list of all these initialization commands (especially for
RB> ISDN)? You suggest the FAQ (I assume is the isdn4linux FAQ): I'll look
RB> at it again, but Ido not remember having seen anything like that in it.

/usr/doc/isdnutils/FAQ/eng-i4l-faq.asc.gz

2.8 Modem emulation (use with ttyI* devices)

RB> ISDN has the fixed rate of 64kB: all right. Will the baud rate be set
RB> once the correct initialization string is given?

Actually, you don't have to set any baud rate. The AT mode just is an
interface to the card. It doesn't know about AT commands. The driver
translate them into proper system calls.

So you will get a 64k connect regardless of what you have as serial
rate. Actually there is no "serial rate" as you have an extension
card, not a serial device.

Ciao,
	Martin