Re: Seyon and ISDN, step 2.

Dear Martin,

I have misspelled the argument to seyon in my previous message
(I wrote tty0 instead of ttyI0).
The defult baud rate in seyon is 9600. This is why (since, in any case
nothing was working) I played around with its value.
I'll try the initialization you suggest.
Is there a list of all these initialization commands (especially for
ISDN)? You suggest the FAQ (I assume is the isdn4linux FAQ): I'll look
at it again, but Ido not remember having seen anything like that in it.

You say: Serial devices are ttyS0 ...
The error message I was reporting comes after calling seyon as
seyon -modems /dev/ttyI0   (here I had the misspelling).

ISDN has the fixed rate of 64kB: all right. Will the baud rate be set
once the correct initialization string is given?

I am now going to step 2.epsilon.
Thank you again,

Remo
| Dr. Remo   |    __ _   Debian User      | Paul Scherrer Institute |
|     Badii  |   / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  | CH-5232 Villigen        |
| Nonlinear  |  / / | | '_ \| | | \ \/ /  | Switzerland             |
| Stochastic | \____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\  | badii "at" psi.ch       |
| Processes  |                            | www1.psi.ch/~badii      |