Re: Seyon and ISDN, step 2.

>> "RB" == Remo Badii <Remo.Badii@psi.ch> writes:

RB> Seyon.modems:  /dev/ttyI0 - is the syntax correct?) but dialing the phone
RB> of my institute's server just hangs the program which has to be killed.
RB> Calling seyon -modems /dev/tty0, instead, is accepted (i.e., seyon says
RB> "/dev/ttyI0 is available") but an error about "missing linux serial
RB> info" appears at startup and after any attempt at changing the baud
RB> rate.

Maybe you don't have a proper initstring for the device. For a HDLC
connection, you should use AT&e12345s14=3
&e is the MSN and s14=3 is HDLC. s14=1 is X75 IIRC, but better check the
FAQ about this.

BTW: The serial devices are called ttyS0 etc. tty0 is the first
console, I believe.

Maybe you could try minicom, and see if you have success with it.

and why do you want to change the baud rate? ISDN has a fixed rate of
64kB.

Ciao,
	Martin